Spirit Road Oil Catch Tank for 90-05 Miata
3 in stock
I designed this oil catch tank for all the different ITB (individual throttle body) iterations on my demo car. Back in 2017, I was looking for a universal and/or off the shelf solution, but there weren’t any. So I drawn one up and sourced all the materials/bits and had it tig welded together. I tested it several times and made several revisions. The final product has an internal baffle, allows use of 8 AN fittings, an air filter and a drain plug. The oil catch tank also mounts to the chassis utilizing an existing hole where the oem airbox mounts to. This oil catch tank is a good solution for anyone utilitizing ITB’s.
- Comes with (1) 3″ inch breather and (2) 3/8″ inch hose barb fittings
- Allows you to use -8AN fittings, or step up from -8AN to -10AN fittings (not included)
- The internals have baffle plates and an ORB drain plug on the side for draining oil
- Made of high polished aluminum
- Mounts on Driver’s Side in the original airbox location
- Fits 90-05 Mazda Miata only
- May be used as a universal oil catch tank or buy and modify for your needs
- For shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, Air Force Bases, Military Bases or outside of the US, please send us an email for a quote at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also featured and sold on Rev9 Power’s website
- Not CARB legal. For Off Road use only.